Monday, July 12, 2010

Espana Fifa World Cup 2010 Champions!

The most intense game I have ever seen! VIVA ESPANA! OLEEE OLE OLE OLE! This game was DIRTY, LONG, AND SO INTENSE! Netherlands played with their hands held in a fist, but that is what they are known for. Robben played so great! He was amazingly fast and his kicks toward the goal post almost sent me to the hospital. The game was a grueling 120 (not including extra time) minutes, and to the Netherlands misfortune Spain scored at the 116th minute! Only leaving the Netherlands 4 minutes (plus the 2 minutes extra time) to score a goal to tie the game. I was at the PRESIDENTE restaurant with my eyes glued to the TV in front of me, I kept turning to my mom and saying "I hope they score before it goes to penalties!" Thank God Almighty! They scored! Iniesta launched forward going offsides then backing up to not be offsides to make the GAME WINNING GOAL. Madrid was going CRAZY! and so was I. I screamed YES! and jumped out of my seat suddenly becoming ten times happier. Congratulations Spain on your win, you deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment