Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen "Drums" from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.

EVERYONE was excited to see the new Tranformers movie, Revenge of the Fallen. With hotties Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf.

People had been counting down the days and buying midnight tickets.

Excitement grew from watching the movie trailers...

The day I watched that movie, I was SO disappointed! MAYBE it was because I knew most of the movie "surprises" before I watched or it was just plain out bad...

People kept telling me how great it was, so I was expecting it to be ten times better than the first one. I shouldn't have because the movie was bad...the beginning with shia going to college for two days and Megan's dad getting out of jail was totally pointless. It has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Megan's dad was in the movie for 5 seconds and so was the deceptacon that was disguised as a pretty girl. They shouldn't have killed her off so quickly! I dont even remember what the point of the movie was, I might have to watch it again to like it a little bit better. It may have just been the location, time, and the people I was watching it with. But it seems that alot of the reviews are bad, so I might be right.

The action was great though! Autobots vs. the Deceptacons! All of their cool transformations and sound effects to go with it. AMAZING! OH and the story line with the FALLEN and how they had come to earth before and there was a war and how the primes came together and protected the key. That was really cool. I guess the best parts in the movie was when the deceptacons and autobots had most of the lines and actions parts. It definitely got better at the end.

The transformers selections of music throughout the movie was great to.

Georges Bistro at the third street promenade

The food is'nt the best there but if you do go...

BEST DISH: Feduccini Alfredo, its a creamy deliciousness, with added vegetables and mmm so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment