Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Plans Change

Never in my life did I ever think that my future plans would ever change, but leave it to God to show me that life isn't according to my own plans. 
He has a greater and grander plan for us that we can ever imagine. 
When it happens it goes so fast that you don't even see it happening, but what you have to do, is stop, think, and appreciate what has been set before you and what you have done. 
I think back on my life and decisions and see how it all added up. It was set up. This was the plan all along. 
Keeping the concentration and allowing God to take a handle of your life is difficult at first but I think eventually everything will fall into place.
I can not wait until that happens. 
Mingling with the Theologians,
I'm excited to work for Him


No comments:

Post a Comment