Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Today I watched I.Q., it was a great movie. It really made me want to expand my knowledge and take the higher level maths. Although, I think it would be unnecessary because I wont be applying it to anything. I think it would be cool to try something that most people don't have the courage to do. It also reminded me of how Einstein was actually very philosophical and had advice for the common individual. He never took life too seriously. He was also very aware of the fact that science was nothing without a divine creator. There is way to much order in this world to accredit it to chance. Anyone can be as great as they wish to be, only if they allow themselves to. Most of us believe that we might not be able to handle our dreams, we are scared that we cannot achieve them. We can achieve many things if we believe we can. Don't let anyone ever tell you you can't.
I know that laziness can really be a big part of the reason why we don't achieve things, but tell yourself that "great minds do not become great until something extraordinary has come out of them" (that's my own personal quote, it took some thinking). Challenge yourself and force yourself to get moving and start thinking. 
Now, if I could spent one day with him...or just have his brain. That would be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment